2. COLLECTION OF DATA
Our website collects information that is necessary for the purpose of delivering our products and services. Personal information includes (but is not limited to) the full name and e-mail, age along with other data (processed automatically) of the user. The information which will be collected in this process will be used to provide services to the user as well as in order to communicate with that user through e-mail and/or newsletters. Some information on our website will be gathered automatically through different tools and plugins.
2.1. Users’ Information Collection.
There will be a collection of information from all of our users when they create an account on our website if they will use any of our given services. The information that will be provided to us includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Area or Zip code
- Users’ Third-Party Related Information
- Payment Related Information (Processed Automatically Through Third Party Platforms)
- Any additional information relating to the users that they provide us directly through Cool-Fun LLC’s website or indirectly through our platform or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
2.2. Automatic Information Collection
We also collect information that is collected by general websites and relative tools/plugins for the purpose of rendering normal services. This type of information includes (but is not limited to) the usage of our services by users, referring nodes, device OS and its type, language and its preference, and the date and time of users’ browsing history. We may release such information in aggregate form for the purpose of making our services better. Please note that in aggregate form none of the individual users can be identified. Our website may also collect information that is considered personal identifiable information such as IP addresses and other information collected through cookies. We may share this information with third parties in order to be compliant legally.
Please note that the cookie does not contain any personal identifying information. Users can also change their browser settings to ensure that the collection of cookies is disabled. However, doing so will make many of our services ineffectual.
4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Cool-Fun LLC may link to websites, products and services operated by third parties. Cool-Fun LLC is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Website, any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
These linked websites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Cool-Fun LLC and associated companies are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the website administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
5. SECURITY OF USER DATA
We have made sure to implement the highest security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. This way we make sure to protect and safeguard the integrity and quality of users’ personal data and information. We have also implemented encryption methods and the use of pseudonymization as well as SSL certification to protect users’ data.
5.1. Users’ Data Protection Rights
All users are entitled to have access to their personal information and to be informed about the data collection process.
Users have the right to:
- object to the collection and further processing of your personal information;
- have your personal data updated, rectified, erased or blocked;
- receive information about you that you have provided to us;
- opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information; and
- have your personal information transmitted to another data controller (data portability). In order for you to exercise your data protection rights we are obliged to verify your identity.
Please note that only users of our website have data protection rights because we can only verify individual users if they are logged in
5.2. Updating And Amendment Of Information
5.3. Withdrawal Of Consent
All users at any time, withdraw any consent you have given to us, and we will no longer process your personal information unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can withdraw it in the game via the settings menu or by contacting us using the following email: [email protected].
6. DATA RETENTION
We keep records of your communications with us for six years in case we have to refer to a conversation or inquiry. This could be because it relates to our legitimate business interests, you are still in communication with us, or for legal reasons.
We keep your contact information on any mailing lists you chose to join unless you tell us otherwise. If you haven’t opened one of our emails for some time, we may contact you to ask if you still want to hear from us. If you unsubscribe from a mailing list, we retain some basic information to ensure we don’t contact you again in the future.
7. SHARING OF USERS’ DATA (DATA DISCLOSURE)
7.1. External Processing
We use third parties to provide services to us, such as:
- Managing mailing lists and delivering email
- Hosting our websites
- Helping us analyze the use of these services
7.2. Legal Disclosure, Safety and Security
We may preserve, use, or disclose your personal data if we believe it is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request
- Protect the safety of any person
- Protect the integrity of our platform, including helping prevent spam or abuse
- Address fraud, security, or technical issues
- Protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use our services
8. PRIVACY AND GDPR USER RIGHTS
In compliance with the users’ privacy rights, this statement has been provided for all the users of our website who are using any or all of our services. All users have the right to access their personal information and they have the right to know how their data is being stored on our platform. Users can also have their data removed or transferred from our platform.
Our platform would like to make sure all users are fully aware of all of their data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The Right To Access – Users have the right to request us copies of their personal data.
- The Right To Rectification – Users have the right to request that we correct (or complete) any information they believe is inaccurate (or incomplete) about them.
- The Right To Erasure – Users have the right to request that we erase their data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Restrict Processing – Users have the right to request that we restrict the processing of their data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Object To Processing – Users have the right to object to our website’s processing of their data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Data Portability – Users have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to them, under certain conditions.
9. CCPA COMPLIANCE
Under CCPA users have the following rights.
- Users have the right to know what personal information we collect.
- Users have the right to know who we share their data with.
- Users have the right to deletion of their data.
- Users have the right to receive Non-Discrimination services.
10. AGE LIMIT
We do not offer our services to children and children should not join our game. Our Services are only for users who are over the age of 13 and we will not collect any data on website users under 13 years of age, (or under 16 in certain jurisdictions in certain areas). If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 who uses our Services, please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or comments. On your request, we will delete your child’s personal information if we can identify your child unless you provide us with your verifiable consent for your child to continue to use our games.
11. OPT-OUT RIGHT FROM THE E-MAIL LIST
All users have the right to opt out of our e-mail list by removing themselves from our e-mail list. Users can either e-mail us at [email protected] if they wish to stop receiving our e-mails or they can also follow the “unsubscribe link” provided at the end of every email