The warranty obligations of Cool-Fun LLC (also referred to as “Cool Fun RV”, “RV Cooling Units” and Cool-Fun LLC for the gas absorption refrigeration units (“products”) sold on or through our website are limited to the terms set forth below. This warranty policy shall only apply to the products that have been purchased from our website).
- Any mentioning of “product(s)”, “item(s)” or “good(s)” in this warranty policy shall mean the products bought from the website(s) of Cool-Fun LLC.
- Mentioning terms such as “you”, “customer” and “purchaser” shall mean the person who has originally bought the product(s) from Cool-Fun LLC.
- The initial leak and issues detection shall be done by the customer as per our ‘Detection Policy’ before claiming the warranty.
- Cool Fun-LLC reserves the right to decide the general rules about this Shipping Policy. Normally, the Warranty Policy shall be applicable after the return of the old cores however, the applicability of the policy is subject to old stocks, shipping and freight charges and other factors.
c.1. Note: For core returns, Cool-Fun LLC will send a pre-paid shipping label. This shipping label can only be used for the purpose of the return of your old core(s). For general returns and refunds make sure to read our Refund and Return Policy.
- WARRANTY POLICY COVERAGE
This warranty covers the manufacturing and mechanical defects caused due to any inherent issue of the unit.
- HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
- The standard warranty for the product is (2) years. For the purpose of this policy, the warranty period shall commence from the date and time the product is bought from Cool-Fun LLC.
- For the first 30 days, Cool-Fun LLC will be responsible for the shipping charges under this Warranty Policy. After the initial 30 days have passed, it would be up to the customer to pay the round shipping (both to and from) his/her address to Cool-Fun LLC and back to his/her address.
- CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH WARRANTY IS NOT COVERED
This warranty policy is not covered in the following instances.
- Improper Installation or Repair
Always consult the provided installation directions before installing your unit. If you cannot locate your instructions, please contact us directly to ensure that you have not voided your warranty through unauthorized installations or repair. Failure to follow Cool-Fun, LLC., provided instructions may void your warranty at our discretion. For any questions about how to install or repair your unit, you are responsible for contacting us directly.
These types of instances can include but are not limited to not properly sealing the unit as described in instructions, not properly replacing insulation over time, not utilizing thermal mastic paste during installation, etc.
In order to provide efficient ventilation, all vents must be completely free of obstructions that prevent airflow from exiting the condenser. In addition, all vent fans must be fully functional.
Any incorrect or improper operation may void your two-year warranty. These instances include but are not limited to running the unit out of level, applying a heat source not specified within the original specifications or instructions, etc.
- Any Alterations, Drilling, or Screwing Into The Cooling Unit
The cooling unit cannot be altered in any way or method, whatsoever. Failure to comply could result in a forfeiture of your two-year warranty.
- Operating Unit In Extreme Cold Temperatures
If you choose to operate your unit in extreme cold without a cold-weather kit, you may forfeit your two-year warranty. Units should not be operated at a temperature below 20 degrees. In addition and without limiting any other exclusion herein, we do not warrant that the product covered hereby, including, without limitation, the technology included in the product, will not become obsolete or that such items are or will remain compatible with any other product or technology with which the product may be used.
- WHO IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY?
- The original purchaser of the units who has bought the product(s) from Cool-Fun LLC is covered under this warranty.
- This warranty is not transferable to the subsequent purchaser or owners of the product or the vehicle.
- WHAT COOL-FUN LLC WILL DO TO COMPLY WITH THE WARRANTY POLICY?
Cool-Fun LLC will at its sole option, provide one of the following solutions to whatever extent it shall deem necessary to satisfy a proper claim under this warranty.
- Fix the issue that occurred in the unit.
- Replace the defective unit with a direct replacement or with a similar product deemed by us to perform substantially the same function as the original product.
- Shipping costs after 30 days shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- HOW TO CLAIM A WARRANTY UNDER THIS POLICY?
To obtain a warranty under this warranty policy, you must contact us either through our e-mail at [email protected] or by calling us at +951-785-7001.
- You need to provide us with proof by showing us the videos and/or images of the defective product and explaining to us what is the defect or the problem in the product. You can do so by sending us the images and the videos to our email.
- In addition to providing the video and photographic proof and before shipping the unit back to Cool-Fun LLC, the customers will be required to do additional testing as per our Detection Policy.
- We will assess the photographic or video proof of the defective product and based on our observation we’ll do one of the following things.
- If in our opinion if the defect is not a manufacturing defect or it has been caused by any of the conditions listed above in section 3 of the warranty policy, we will reject any request for the warranty claim.
- If it turns out to be a valid defect, we will proceed in accordance with section 5 of this Warranty Policy.
- The whole process may take up to 21 working days.
- In case we cannot fix it we will replace it with a similar or equally valued product which might take up to 30+ days depending on the availability of the newer units.